View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 06:17 AM
NBDad's Avatar
NBDad NBDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 2,734
NBDad is on a distinguished road

He can always apply to have support terminated, especially if the child has completed a certificate course. It SHOULD end there, she doesn't get to play perpetual student on his dime.

IF he continues to pay, then he needs to request a copy of the full cost of the program and send 1/3 to the school directly. Child should be contributing towards her own education.

He needs to grow a set and stand up for himself. He should have done it years ago (what you experienced with the child is called parental alienation) but hindsight is 20-20.