Thread: Peace Bonds
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:01 PM
billiechic billiechic is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vaughan
Posts: 2,373
billiechic is on a distinguished road

The peace bond was a result of a conviction. That can only be dealt with in criminal court. You may apply for a non-harassment order through family court, but they aren't easily enforced. If he hasn't done anything recently it may be hard to obtain one. Especially if you have arranged no contact during access.

If the kids are scared of him does he have supervised visitation? Do you have custody?
Reply With Quote