View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Grace Grace is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 860
Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about


Now that your back in Canada, I suggest that you consult with a Family Law lawyer ASAP. What's stopping her from moving in with this guy and not returning home with the children.

In your situation you will want to make sure the mobility rights issues are clearly outlined in a separation agreement. Also make sure that any separation agreement is registered with the courts, should in future, she take the children back to the US without your permission.