View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
Grace Grace is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 860
Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

If your son is only a few credits short, then he would be in school only part-time. And as he is over the age of 18, he may not be considered a child of the marriage, so no support is required.

You could get a court order that says child support is terminated, unless the child is in school full time, at which time it is payable again. Is there a possibility he may attend college?

It is always advisable to obtain legal advice, but many represent themselves in court on their own successfully. Your situation doesn't seem to complicated, you could try it on your own.