X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision time

hi guys,

Well after a couple of emails back and forth from me annd my ex wife to be, her emails got quite nasty but I didnt retaliate, I just kept a clear head.

My last email to her when she accused me of not doing any thing for her or the kids
    "Just a point - You said I never gave M pocket money?

Are you forgetting the £5 I gave him every month?
    Are you forgetting the times I went to ju jitsu with him?
    Are you forgetting the times when I practised with him?
    Are you forgetting the times I did the paper round on my own when M didnt want to do it?
    Are you forgetting when I did the paper round when you left last time. All the money went to M, I never took a penny.
    Are you forgetting the times I went to support you at parents evening?
    Are you forgetting the times I went with you to the school when M got into trouble?
    Are you forgetting when I did your spreadsheet for your work time card?

It seems that you have, conveniently.

Like I said, you have forgotten the good things that I did and concentrating on the not so good"

Her is a quote from her last email

"STOP TEXTING ME! STOP CALLING ME! STOP EMAILING ME! YOU NEVER SUPPORTED ANYOF MY CHILDREN! OR ME! LOOK NO MORE! THIS IS CALLED HARRASSMENT!"

That email was enough for me to put the brakes on and just not contact her. I mean I have to at some point because of the house, divorce etc. So what do I do? I can not contact her, however if you have read my other posts, then you will know that my 21 year old step daughter is still living in the house off and on.

"YOU NEVER SUPPORTED ANY OF MY CHILDREN" Well what does she call me allowing my stepdaughter to be still in the house? Re-read the quote from my email.

"OR ME" That is so wrong. She forgets that when she was out of work I was supporting the entire household.

Just a thought though. She is going to tell a lawyer that I threw them all out. Now I know that this is a Canadian web site, but on a point of principle, though. My step daughter is still living at the house.

Surely that accusation wouldnt hold water.....could it?

Ive got to the point now when all is lost. I am fighting a losing battle. I may as just give up.

Depending on the context of the message ... I'd say you are COMMUNICATING to the best of your ability and not harassing.

She definately is full of ANGER ... stemming from HURT. Sometimes TIME and DISTANCE work wonders.

Its sometimes difficult to close the last chapter in a book one has thoroughly enjoyed. However, there will always be other books that come your way to open and once again, begin enjoying.

Having her daughter there would definately, IMHO, dispell that accusation.

Be strong brother.

Hubby

Comment

Thanks Pal

You are right, having my step daughter does pour cold water on her accusation of me throwing them out. Perhaps I needed reassurance.

My Step daughter isnt the best conversationalist, and she does stay in her room most of the time. £100 per month is a bit of a joke, whats thatin Canadian dollars?

However she is unwittingly not helping her mother.

when you said
      "Its sometimes difficult to close the last chapter in a book one has thoroughly enjoyed. However, there will always be other books that come your way to open and once again, begin enjoying."

How true. My wife has ended the marriage. I wish she would change her mind, give it another chance, but she is just not listening.

Im human at the end of the day with human needs and wants. Should I find another book to open and read, whilst I am still married albeit separated pending divorce. My wife left the marital home on the 31st March this year. I have no end of emails from her saying that the "marriage is over and thats it".

Can I be done for adultery?

SHJ

Comment

Relationships and such have NO place in family law. However, starting one could potentiall cause some 'ripples' when trying to finalize or even begin a seperation agreement.

Someone once said 'if you must, use discretion' ...

Hubby

Comment

I hear you hubby

Im going round and round in circles.

ON one hand my Exwife to be have finished our marriage. Its over I know that and it is a stark realisation that it is finished. She has gone taking her son,and left her daughter behind.

Howevr I feel like in limbo.

As I said Im human, with wants and needs. My wife just doesnt want me. My fear is that she is going to get greedy. I just want it wall over and done with so I can move on.

The thorn in my side is my Step Daughter. The silly girl isnt helping her mothers case.

Where do I go from here?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X