Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to proof when I served the paperwork to ex-wife.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to proof when I served the paperwork to ex-wife.

Hi dear all friends, I have very serious problem with that woman, and I am trying to get divorce from her with my son's custody. She is outside of Canada right now. I served Form 8, Form 35.1, and Form 10 including acknowledge card in an envelope to Turkey. Ups delivery person delivered it to her address which has been provided by her over the phone and MSN messenger. I have a tracking confirmation number in my hand, but it shows that the UPS driver delivered it to somebody else in that address other then my ex-wife. Does anybody know that how I can proof I served the all paper work to her. I know she will create a problem and will not send acknowledge card back after she signed it. Could you please help me on that situation how to proof I served the all divorce applications to her? Thank you for the all help

Where is your son?

Comment

With her on the vacation, but I take care of him since he was born. I spent more time and afford then her, but I need to find an answer about the proof of served by post method. I do not know how to do

Comment

Is there a chance that she stays longer in Turkey with your son?

Comment

At least 3 months, she will be there, but it is really hard to understand why the subject stuck on my son. My point is how to proof I served the all divorce application which I listed on my first question. I do not want to wait until she comes back. That's why I served the applications to Turkey. Thanks

Comment

I think the concern is that if she is in another country with your son and you have her served there, she may not return with the boy.

Comment

I do not care if she will come back with the child or not. I do not know why the subject came here. My question is very simple. HOW I CAN PROOF THAT I SERVED THE DIVORCE APPLICATIONS to her?

After I got divorce from her, even she does not want to come back, I can take my child with the police enforcement. So, Please go back to main subject. HOW I CAN PROOF THAT I SERVED THE DIVORCE APPLICATIONS to her?

Comment

I have no idea how you can prove that other than what your paperwork says. I also think you are quite misguided or have been given VERY bad information on gaining custody of your son. Whoever advised you to serve her while she was out of the country WITH your child is doing you no favours.

As well, I believe you would have to file for custody of the child where he lives and if he is living in Turkey then you would have to go to court there. You cannot simply instruct the authorities to take your child from his mother and bringhim to you and expect they will. Wow.

Comment

The problem with another country is that it is extremely difficult to prove anything or enforce anything. I have no idea how you could prove she was served the papers in Turkey. I just hope she comes back to Canada and brings your son back.

Comment

I know what to do to get my son from Turkey. I already started a case in one of family court in Turkey. She was cheating on me with 5 different guys not in same time but I can say in 1 year. It is very enough accusation in Turkey to get my sons custody in there. It is one of the very serious shit (cheating) in Turkish Culture, and Unacceptable and cannot be forgive. So, Do not you know any way how to proof I served her form 8, form 35.1 and form 10?

Comment

I will take him back in anyway (after I got divorce and custody here and in Turkey) just I need to find a way to proof that I served her.

Comment

You have the signatures from the person who accepted the forms? If that is all you have then it is all you have.

So you are Canadian citizens but filing for divorce and custody through Canadian or Turkish courts?

Comment

The problem is that; UPS driver has delivered that package someone else other than my wife. She supposed to receive them, but the driver delivered them to the security person who works as a security person in there. I stared getting a divorce in Canada and Turkey.

Turkish law will leave his custody me for sure because Adultery is one of to biggest thing in Turkish culture. For here, I served the paper work via UPS, but I do not know how to proof that I served.

Comment

If you live in Canada with your wife and child the courts will not give you custody simply because you feel your wife cheated on you. The courts here don't care WHY you are choosing to get divorced, it's irrelevant to custody arrangements.

You are being very selfish in trying to take the child away from his mother because of how you feel about her. A child needs two loving parents and you should be attempting to arrange for 50 - 50 custody between both of you. That is in the best interest of the child, not your desire to exact revenge on her.

You Turkish culture does NOT apply to the courts here and I do hope for your child's sake that you are forced to apply for custody here so that he gets the best results.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                              If you live in Canada with your wife and child the courts will not give you custody simply because you feel your wife cheated on you. The courts here don't care WHY you are choosing to get divorced, it's irrelevant to custody arrangements.

You are being very selfish in trying to take the child away from his mother because of how you feel about her. A child needs two loving parents and you should be attempting to arrange for 50 - 50 custody between both of you. That is in the best interest of the child, not your desire to exact revenge on her.

You Turkish culture does NOT apply to the courts here and I do hope for your child's sake that you are forced to apply for custody here so that he gets the best results.

Man you do not know anything about this bitch so stop judging me without knowing anything.

1- She keeps hit the child all the time
                              2- She does not care about him
                              3- He is almost 5 years old and eats only Mc Donalds, pizza and macaroni
                              4- I am the only person who takes care of him
                              5- When I came back from school I used to find my son in his high bed with playing on his shit in his diaper. What was she used to do at that time SHE WAS SLEEPING. When I started argue with her about his condition She started hitting him because of this.

DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP COUNTING???

Stop guessing without knowing anything. I don't need your opinion on it. If you know anyway to about my original question just share your opinion and I will appreciate for it. If you do not have any opinion stay away from that question and keep your judgment yourself!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X