View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:46 PM
NBDad's Avatar
NBDad NBDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 2,734
NBDad is on a distinguished road

Ask for an itemized receipt for the expenses from the ex and pay his portion directly to the school.

Ask for receipts/proof of enrollment prior to paying.

Kick your lawyer in the ass or fire him and get one that isn't useless.