View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:20 AM
niagaramom niagaramom is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 36
niagaramom is on a distinguished road
Default For your info.

Your day will not be wasted . Make sure you attend court. Your ex is well aware of the court date and if he chooses not to attend with an explanation of his failure to be ready & to provide financials, that is his problem. Ask the judge to make an order for the necessary disclosure. File the 14C indicated other party has been contacted. Good luck. Don't give in. I went through long stall tactics from my ex when I filed a motion like yours.
Reply With Quote