X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krystal Yee's ideas for dating fun!!!

Some Ideas for the frugal dater!!

Let's see...
    Sit in on small claims court. Have you ever wanted to see an episode of Judge Judy in real life? It’s not exactly the same, but sitting in on a small claims court is actually very interesting, educational, and a great way to spend a few hours.
    Or better yet!! Divorce court!!! If we're going to watch two parties having a toxic conflict, why hold back!!!
    Create a casting video. Have you ever wanted to apply to be on a television show but just never had the time? Here’s your chance! Grab a camcorder or a good digital camera and go for it. A second date could be getting together and editing the video!
    Increadible! We could even do our casting video on the Casting Couch!! Then we could publish on the internet, charge people memberships to watch and that way we could afford to go on our next date!!! Don't forget the condoms!!!!
    Go geocaching. If you already have a GPS device, and you don’t mind the cold, you can participate in a worldwide game of hiding and seeking treasure. The objective is to locate hidden geocaches by GPS coordinates found online. Check out www.geocaching.com for more information. And best of all, it's free!
    But if only I could afford a GPS!! That's why I'm such a cheapskate dater!!!
    Volunteer together. Experience spending a day helping those less fortunate. There are plenty of shelters and soup kitchens in your local community in need of volunteers. Or do it yourself by making sandwiches and handing out hot chocolate.
    Nothing like an evening hanging out with smelly alcoholics to get us in the mood for the Casting Couch!! As a matter of fact I think I met my ex on a night out surrounded by smelly alcoholics!!! But it was called a "Bar"!!!!
    Crazy carpets. Do you remember how much fun crazy carpets were when you were growing up? Well, they still are. For only a few dollars, they will provide you with hours of entertainment throughout the winter months.
    Remember when I was 2 feet shorter and 100lbs lighter!?!! Then I could fit on a Crazy Carpet!!! And I was about the size of Krystal Yee!!!! I still walk with a limp from that day!!!!!!
    Check out your city. Buy a transit day pass and spend the afternoon people watching as you ride through the city. Be adventurous and take transit to places you've never been before. Make sure to hop off when you want to explore by foot.
    Great idea if you live in Thunder Bay! I still remember those romantic evenings waiting for single bus in town!! Standing in freezing rain!!! Waiting those romantic hours!!!! Only to realize there was no bus on Sunday!!!!!!
    Light a fire. Stay in and get cozy by the fire. Tell stories, watch movies, play board games, listen to music, and roast some yummy s’mores.
    I LOVE lighting fires in my apartment! I may even get a fireplace some day!!

Hit the dollar store. Bring $5 each and see what you can come up with to entertain each other for the day.

I do this to entertain my children or nieces and nephews. If someone invited me on a date an pulled this idea on me I'd spend my fiver buying the letters L-O-S-E-R and let him entertain himself for the day with them.

Comment

Can you get those letters in neon at the dollar store?

Comment

Magnetic, even.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
          I LOVE lighting fires in my apartment! I may even get a fireplace some day!!
          Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

I don't care who you are - that right there was funny!

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

There's yer sign.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X