View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 03:20 PM

AikidoWins is on a distinguished road

Rockscan---since the age of 7--his mother allowed him and encouraged him to play violent video games like call of duty and other nasty games. She would also allow him to chat with knew knows while playing the game online.I would not allow those games in my house so--he would always want to go over there to play said: game. He has been suspended a few times over the course of grades 5-8. Many of the reason for the punishment was he would be acting out the video games-- he was threatening other kids at the school--and he would also claim to want to kill himself. I have a letter dated in 2016 from the principal that COD the game was the issue in why he got in trouble the 1 time.

---he does suffer from a few mental health things but its under control...yes i was involved in the process.

--yes, he claims to want to spend his time at his moms-- there is ZERO routine, structure and zero discipline at his moms-- he goes un supervised alot-- i have many texts proving this--him going to bed at 230 am-- him waking up at 230 pm on school days. In feb of this year he again got expelled for taking a knife to school--from moms house and ruined a kids shoes and threatened him with said knife--made a reference on cod ( again video games). He said to me-- Daddy its so hard living 2 lifestyles.. and I asked what he meant. His response was-- at your house I have to eat at 530-6pm.. and you make me go to bed at 9---930pm... at moms I can play all night--mom is hardly ever there. Example--See you around 9 ---do you want mcdonalds... so, was she even there to raise my son.
--making my own timeline to figure out the weeks he was with me compared to her weeks-- and it does seem he would get in trouble at school the weeks she had him.

blinknandiamgone---

yes--cas was involved 7 years ago-- the case was immediately closed--with 5-7 days. there was only recommendations that said: mother is very open with her son--speaks to him like an adult-claims to be more of a friend relationship then a mother -son relationship CAS or anything has been involved for 3-4 years. And up until Jan of this year--we were working together as co-parents