View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:14 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,860
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough
Default Child support - retroactive issues

Agree with Arabian. Like I said, file a formal request for support. He will have to provide financial details for the last three years. Attach your emails to him as evidence. Attach any proof he paid the daycare as proof of his payment of S7 and go from there. Stop engaging with him and ignore his lawyers bullshit. When you get full financial disclosure, calculate what he should have paid and request that be paid into an RESP.

I went back and reread your original post. You do have a lawyer. Just sit tight and let a judge decide. Regardless of what your ex says, he wasnt paying household expenses while he was in this imaginary relationship. Keep us posted.

Last edited by rockscan; 09-18-2015 at 11:17 AM.
Reply With Quote