View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:22 PM
frustratedwithex frustratedwithex is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 504
frustratedwithex is an unknown quantity at this point


He is also disputing the definition of "child of the marriage". Two of the three children are in university, and he wants to make up an amount he thinks is resonable. At the same time he wants to withdraw money from the RESP for room and board. The children that are in university live at home, one with him and one with me.

He also believes he has the power to alter what ever he wants, and has written me e-mails telling me how wrong I am, my lawyer is, his lawyer is and how wrong the Guidlines are, and that I will lose if this goes to court.

He also wants to increase my income so that the offset is larger.

A correction to my original post, he makes six figures. He wants to reduce his income because he doesn't want to pay the table amount at his income level.