View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 12:03 PM
iona6656 iona6656 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 817
iona6656 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Have a grandparent open an RESP and put everything in there. Easiest solution. As for the SIN number. You can request a copy.
Which grandparent? His mom? Is old and would definitely drain the RESP, because his sister has POA over her affairs and she (his sister) helped him fuck me over financially (they're both accountants).

My parents? He would never allow that.

If you request a copy- they'll ask you why. If you say it was lost- they issue a new one.

I took rocksan's advice and let him know if I don't have the letter or a copy of it before the week's end. I'll report the number as missing next week.
Reply With Quote