View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:57 PM
SynGreis SynGreis is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 442
SynGreis is on a distinguished road

i may be wrong but take it as a grain of salt.

you can file an emergency order by way of notice of motion describe what happened use the footnotes as evidence and MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN "made under family law rule 14".

They hold motions every friday(well mine atleast) you will go before the judge and if evidence is sufficient they can revoke access, change an order, or anything that would address the issue. Since this is of dire consequences you may not be required to serve the father.

the poster is right, if CAS is recommending you to do something then they have to put it in writing.
Reply With Quote