This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tayken need help.

Sorry Tayken don't know else to contact you, but need help.

I think I've taken my situation as far as a can. I really need some advice and or direction. I have a in person meeting next Wednesday June 12th 2013 with the Director of Service. She's not going to be giving me what I'm asking for. But she wants to talk in person.

So I need to proceed with the next step. Please if you have a moment can you contact me.

Thanks

Originally posted by involveddad75 View Post
    Sorry Tayken don't know else to contact you, but need help.

I think I've taken my situation as far as a can. I really need some advice and or direction. I have a in person meeting next Wednesday June 12th 2013 with the Director of Service. She's not going to be giving me what I'm asking for. But she wants to talk in person.

So I need to proceed with the next step. Please if you have a moment can you contact me.

Thanks
    Will contact you shortly. My apologies.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Ok cool. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by involveddad75 View Post
        Ok cool. I really appreciate it.
        Been busy, still trying to find some time to touch base with you.

Again, sorry. A high priority question/request for help came up.

Good Luck!
        Tayken

Comment

Any chance you could contact me tonight?
          My meeting is Wednesday at Noon, and I need a game plan.

Comment

I hope you have someone else to get direction from involveddad. Tayken seems to have a lot of time to research/post about other lengthy issues here but not yours.

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
              I hope you have someone else to get direction from involveddad. Tayken seems to have a lot of time to research/post about other lengthy issues here but not yours.

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck.
              and to make a little dig at tayken, that was the main purpose of your post I think.

Comment

All good.

Makes him look SadandTiredandBitchy. Nothing like attacking people that are a great help to make one look like a first class Ass.

Comment

SOTS and FaithandMorals:

Thank-you for your support. In fact, I did find time to assist InformedDad75. I will let him confirm this fact to the very concerned person who seems to pop up with negativity to anything I do to help people on this forum.

My apologies to everyone on this forum for the negativity that these users bring in response to my postings. It is a public message forum and they are more than welcome to throw as many barbs as they want. It really doesn't put them or their conduct in the best light in my personal opinion.

Good Luck!
                  Tayken
                  Last edited by Tayken; 06-11-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                      SOTS and FaithandMorals:

My apologies to everyone on this forum for the negativity that these users bring in response to my postings. It is a public message forum and they are more than welcome to throw as many barbs as they want. It really doesn't put them or their conduct in the best light in my personal opinion.

Good Luck!
                      Tayken
                      You have nothing to apologize for. In fact I think sad and tired owes you an apology but I have a feeling that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                        You have nothing to apologize for. In fact I think sad and tired owes you an apology but I have a feeling that will never happen.
                        Well, you are right about that. I won't be giving Tayken an apology.

Tayken seems to have a lot of time to research/post about other lengthy issues here but not yours.
                        Sometimes the truth stings and all I said was the truth.

I truly do hope involveddad got all the help he needed with enough time for it to be useful. Involveddad has confirmed help was received.

But for Tayken to say he is too busy to help while posting away to other people is a little disingenuous.

Comment

But for Tayken to say he is too busy to help while posting away to other people is a little disingenuous.
                          Just to inform you... The request was a personal meeting and not a response to digital communication, PM or a posting.

Also, could you please explain how my conduct which, was contained in this thread was "a little disingenuous" and for what obligation I have to anyone on this message forum to respond to their questions?

I volunteer my time. My responses are not manditory nor is my participation on this forum. I participate with the hopes of helping people.

I again remind everyone that I am NOT a lawyer nor am I a practitioner of medicine. I am of low to average intelligence and although I do research family law matters you are always best to rely upon the advice of a lawyer and/or practitioner of medicine. None of the information that is posted to this forum by me or any other party is legal advice and any questions regarding law you have you should be discussing with a lawyer.

Also, what obligation do I have to anyone on this forum to respond to their messages? I am a volunteer just like anyone else on this forum, have a life beyond this forum and try my best to help people. I am sorry that I do not meet your standards "SadAndTired".

First response:

Originally posted by Tayken
                          Will contact you shortly. My apologies.
                          Second response:

Originally posted by Tayken
                          Been busy, still trying to find some time to touch base with you.

Again, sorry. A high priority question/request for help came up.
                          How was apologizing for having not being able to attend to the request even remotely "disingenuous"? How is responding, apologizing and trying to arrange a time to help someone "disingenuous"?

Seriously, I challenge you to respond to those questions. If they go unanswered I will accept your absence of a reply as evidence that you have no response and that your whole "intervention" in this thread was nothing more than an attempt to create unnecessary conflict. Which appears to be a common pattern of behaviour that others are starting to call you out on.

Again, my apologies to those who have to muddle through SadAndTired's attempt to create a distortion campaign against me. But, it is nice to see that more learned posters such as SOTS and FaithAndMorals can identify and will publicly speak out against the bad conduct of others.

Good Luck!
                          Tayken
                          Last edited by Tayken; 06-12-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Tayken, just tried to PM and can not leave a message.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                              This is possibly because "the issue is not the issue" for the person in question.

Who Are High Conflict People?

Originally posted by William Eddy
                              A Predictable Pattern

Perhaps 15% of our society (and growing) seems preoccupied with blaming others a lot of the time. Though it’s a growing problem, it’s a predictable problem—and can be handled in most cases, if you understand it. Once you know some aspects of their pattern of behavior, you may be able to anticipate other problems that will arise and avoid them or prepare to respond to them.

HCPs seek Targets of Blame, because blaming others unconsciously helps them feel better about themselves. Blaming others also helps them unconsciously feel safer and stronger when they connect with other people. They’re constantly in distress and totally unaware of the negative, self-defeating effects of their own behavior. In a sense they are blind. Since HCPs can’t see the connection between their own behavior and their problems, their difficult behavior continues and their conflicts grow.
                              Good Luck!
                              Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X