No announcement yet.

Out of province questioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can pm me for name of a good lawyer in Edmonton. Chances are the other side is ry positioning. If you have good documentation of everything that will help you.
    Last edited by arabian; 11-15-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

what about the questioning?? Can the litigation move forward without it. losing 3 days work right now will cost me alot which is something I cannot afford to lose considering the debt I have incurred as a result of her holding my money. Can I plead undue hardship?

Comment

In my opinion it should but then I am not a lawyer. Of course the other side is trying to psych you out in hopes you cave. Intidation does work for many people. You just need some decent advice. Btw this is 2014 and there is such a thing as video conferencing. I don't think it will get to that right away. You old gf will need to put u a big retainer before a lawyer would go that route. Sorry for typos. I'm on a cell phone right now

Comment

All I want is to get this in front of a judge. IMO, a trial is not warranted as I do not know any of her issues. I have stated all the facts to them, given them all the numbers and I just want someone who knows the law to make a decision on them. The issues would be
          1)Is she entitled to 50% of the down payment which I borrowed and still owe and have paid over 6500 in interest on over the years.
          2)is she entitled to 50% of the principle amount I reduced the mortgage.
          3)Am i entitled to recoup 50% of all costs while the home was vacant
          4)DO i get credit for the previous equity payments made under original separation agreement.
          4A) Would an oral agreement be enforceable?
          These 4 issues are what separates her number with mine.

Arabian, can you pm the lawyer info. Thanks.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X