View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 06:46 PM
kate331 kate331 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 646
kate331 is on a distinguished road

A court may be able to order it, but how would it be "policed". It would end up being a he said/she said battle.

DV charges always follow with a CAS investigation. Get a "position letter" from them for the courts. If they dont have a problem with your ex neither will the courts.

How long have you been separated? Your on disability, with young children and on a tight budget, it cant be easy for you. At least dont let him get away without his fair share of parenting.
Reply With Quote