Thread: Double Dipping
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 11:26 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,797
rockscan will become famous soon enough

If you need daycare to work it is a section 7 expense.

As we have said before, you cannot force a parent to take the children and your ex is a classic example of this. Submit them as section 7 (less the tax deduction and subsidy) and stop worrying. Unfortunately this single mom life is your new reality.
Reply With Quote