Thread: Double Dipping
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:20 PM
kate331 kate331 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 646
kate331 is on a distinguished road

I would have to put the money out front first for a qualified caregiver then get reimbursed. I just dont think I need it now. I could ask the ex, but I cant see how he would need it either. Unless he could argue in court that he shouldn't have to pay the $2,400 Section 7 expenses and the funding should cover it. At the time I applied, I was not receiving much financial support from the ex, but currently I am receiving full table support and Section 7.

I already receive full subsidy for the 3 year old in daycare. Sometimes I feel like the government is financially supporting these kids and not the parents.
Reply With Quote