This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi Im new here just learning how to use this site. trying to figure out where and how to post for some help and support. I live in Ontario. Been separated now just over a year. Was in an 18 yr marriage....was abused for most of it...been naive and blind to it all ashamed I stayed. we have 2 children 2gether 11 and13. There was a domestic dispute and my ex was arrested and then it all came out. Charges were laid ..court began. He did time on weekends has finished his time. Should have done more but got away with it.
    i was awarded custody now we have a children lawyer. Go back to court in June regarding access..he has supervised access since December.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here and find what your looking for.
    I wish you the best of luck with your OCL and hope that things get better for you.
    I too was abused "in the bedroom" and feel ashamed for staying so long (13yrs)
    If you ever need to talk, please feel free to send me a private message

Comment

Thanks Pink i mat send you a private message when i feel like sharing and talking more about it.

Comment

Welcome. Hope you find answers to your questions and remember you are NOT the only one out there in the situation as yours. Hang in there!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X