View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 09:27 AM
LovingDad1234 LovingDad1234 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 292
LovingDad1234 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the response, excellent answer! I will simply continue to pay the Table amount as I normally do, and when the time comes for offset, I will continue with the Table amount and indicate that she is now expected to pay me the Table amount as well, according to her income. This will likely cause pushback. If she does not pay, I will file a motion for CS after a short period of negotiation, and ask for costs.
Reply With Quote