View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:26 AM
sa_snoopin sa_snoopin is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 20
sa_snoopin is on a distinguished road

Can you bring a motion after a settlement conference in which the judge refused to rule and only submitted a endorsement to settle issues?
Can that endorsement be converted to an order and how would I do that?
The respondent has refused to get a lawyer, refused to settle, and now is refusing to pay taxes on a property that
The applicant had to flea to due to abuse. No children involved, 30 year marriage. The home is jointly owned but applicant cannot afford and is not able to sell due to respondents refusal.
Reply With Quote