View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 10:13 PM
farmgirl5 farmgirl5 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 22
farmgirl5 is on a distinguished road

I don'tknow how it works in the states, but here custody related issues are taken to the courthouse where the children normally reside. If the matter pertains to only support it can be taken to a courthouse in either parties area. Start asking at the courthouse, there may be someone there who can help you find answers.