Help finding email management/ mediator program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding email management/ mediator program

I am looking for the name of an online program that can be used as the primary means of communication. I need the one where it is monitored. I know there is an annual fee.

My ex continues to text me over every little thing and tries to instigate arguments. It is very unhealthy and I would like to limit text/phone communication to emergencies only and direct all communication through email, and have someone responsible for filtering it.

I know there was at least one program/ online system mentioned in the past. Does anyone know of or recommend one?
    Thanks!

MYFAMILYWIZARD.COM

Mediation is available at any local courthouse.

Comment

thanks that's the one I was looking for!
      Mediation is only free if you are currently in the court process, and only on the actual day you are scheduled in court.

I really don't want to open that bag of worms if I don't have to, so I will propose this program and see what he says. I just can't take another tirade about how awful a parent I am because I did not return a Tupperware the next day.

Comment

Cheers. I hear ya. Life is too short to argue over tupperware...lol.

Comment

Welllllll it IS Tupperware.
          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

oh no, it was dollar store storage containers. I mean really? lol

Comment

We once considered OFW. But I ask you to consider this:

If someone wants to be an a-hole then they will be one way or another. You can't stop him from texting you even if you get OFW. And they will likely find other creative ways to taunt and haunt you. How do I know? Because we live this every day.

Here is my suggestion:

Change your cell number and don't give it to him. Really, he doesn't need it. You can auto forward your home phone to go to your cell, which means no one ever has to have your cell number.

The other thing to consider is this: at least you can anticipate where he will harass you if you leave things as they are. The ex in our equation prefers e-mails. She will email for any and no reason the silliest things full of profanities, vulgarities and now she has resorted to acronyms that we don't know the meaning of, and even empty emails. Whatever. She clearly has a lot of time on her hands and it's a conscious decision to be willfully destructive and disrespectful. And you know what? No OFW is going to take care of that. As these types of people will find another outlet.

I vote: save your money and put him on ignore and change your cell #. Its hard, I know.

Comment

Our Family Wizard for emails

SMS Backup for cell phone to backup your texts to.email to.document.

Get a call blocker app for your cell as well and put his number into it. It will go straight to voicemail and notify you so you can check the message and decide if a call back is necessary.

Only respond to.emails that are absolutely necessary and civil, ignore everything else. Consider.responding to any necessary but non urgent texts and voicemails via email.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X