This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned Sister are you stil around?

I'm doing a lot or reading and putting my 10 cents worth in tonight (five times as much as normal) after reading your thread I would like to say that I think you are a really great and strong person for standing up for your brother, and although it's hard to accept critisim against someone we love, please remember that since probably caveman times the lonley cavewoman hanging out at the butcher block "looking for love in all the wrong places" has had society come down pretty hard on her. For every "Grunt" and "Gronk" that bought her a few slabs of meat and "had his way with her" he just pulled back up his tunic and headed out hunting and she was left with another mouth to feed. If you grunt you gotta be prepaired to groan later. Good Luck. You're a good lady and you can stand by him but just make sure he stands on his own two feet.

Looks like she isn't still visiting the forum?
    We'll try and keep this thread near the top in case she comes back

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X