X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone,
    Thought I would start the first general chat with a Happy Thanksgiving!!
    I m thankful for the ability to make decisions on my own now. It felt like a brick being lifted when my ex moved out. I treasure my quiet moments now like they are gold.

What are you thankful for since your divorce or separation?

Thankful

I am thankful for the opportunity to be a Father. I am honored to have the responsibility to provide for my children. I am thankful for the lessons my future ex has taught me. The past has made me who I am today and to be able to have the ability to not only learn about myself but to teach my children for that I am thankful.

Comment

I am thankful that my ex moved out... I have my DD. I am thankful that I had finally got stregth to thru it... it is hard...but this too shall pass....

Comment

Honestly, I wasn't real happy about my divorce. In fact we did see each other off and on afterwards and tried to reconcile. That didn't work out though and so now I am looking at being a single mom with our little girl, due in March.

I'm still having a hard time, but some things are for the best.

Comment

Canadian Pilgrims I have seen everything now!

Comment

We Canadians are the "smart ones". We get Thanksgiving out of the way early, so we can start Christmas weeks ahead of our American neighbours.

Comment

Getting it out of the way early...lol... why not just skip it... and celebrate Christmas twice.. oh wait double the money... nevermind

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Southern Canadians!

Comment

I am thankful I still have my wits about me and that my children are beautiful and smart and loving.

Comment

Long Holidays

This year is going to be a little different. I won't have all the kids here. One of them will be at Dad's house. He's the food addict as well so I have to re-evaluate all my grocery shopping plans. It will be sad.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X