View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 12:52 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin12345 View Post
Thanks guys. Waiting on principal of the newer school to get back to me as they said they wouldn’t let it go through. If they confirm I won’t file a motion.
The school technically should not accept the transfer without your consent. Good that the principal realizes this and is following the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin12345 View Post
Have kids standard low ball play of eow and one day. They have been splitting vacation holidays evenly though which doesn’t make sense why I couldn’t get 50 50 for other times. Will post update after. Thx again.
Any lawyer worth their weight would have not allowed you to consent to EOW and pressed for 50-50 and then brought an application if the other party wasn't willing to settle on 50-50. Unless you are a monster of a parent 50-50 is easily awarded by the courts these days.