X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
    are you kidding me?

sex has nothing to do with it... why the hell you assumed that I was the one who wanted/asked sex with her and not her? Are you one from thous people who think that it only men who ask/want/need sex? Give me a brake...

Do you actually know difference between "having sex" and "making love"? For me it's a huge difference.

I have emails from her where she write I WANT YOU ... apologies ... what about apologies to me? Ok with me I will live without her apologies what about apologies to little one?

her feeling as well as mine toward her has nothing to do with little one. don't you think? You come up with your conclusions without any idea how things really were... or did you spent time in our bedroom holding candle?

Please stop bringing this topic... It just wrong and has nothing to do with anything.
    lol...its always about the women they're feelings getting hurt...shit some use it as a defence for everything under the sun, including murder....a lot get away with too and why not our system enables it.

Who f'in cares about her feelings. That time has long past I am assuming for wd. I'd also bet if she would have been fair and not used the children, wd would have had much more compassion for her.

I know I apologized for my part of out melt down..even shit I didn't do...I practically begged my ex to get help and not to use the children to act out her revenge....been 5 years of hell. No matter what you say...it doesn't make one bit of difference. When they're hell bent on making your life miserable and are willing to use children to do it....there is no reasoning with someone like that. Control, power, revenge, money and anger. Quite a motivator for some.

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
      lol...its always about the women they're feelings getting hurt...shit some use it as a defence for everything under the sun, including murder....a lot get away with too and why not our system enables it.

Who f'in cares about her feelings. That time has long past I am assuming for wd. I'd also bet if she would have been fair and not used the children, wd would have had much more compassion for her.

I know I apologized for my part of out melt down..even shit I didn't do...I practically begged my ex to get help and not to use the children to act out her revenge....been 5 years of hell. No matter what you say...it doesn't make one bit of difference. When they're hell bent on making your life miserable and are willing to use children to do it....there is no reasoning with someone like that. Control, power, revenge, money and anger. Quite a motivator for some.
      Right on a button, LostFather.
      the matter of fact I also tried to apologies even for the fact I did not make her dream come true (eve I did not promise it will and actually quite opossite).. as you said did not make any difference...

Comment

Congratulations!
        It is very heartening to hear of someone like me who works a lot of hours being so successful self-repping at trial. Especially prevailing over the fake "status quo" that so often happens after separation. Keep up the good work! I am dreading it but have to prepare.
        It sounds like keeping detailed records is key. If you don't mind my asking, how many pages of evidence did you submit?

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
          Congratulations!
          It is very heartening to hear of someone like me who works a lot of hours being so successful self-repping at trial. Especially prevailing over the fake "status quo" that so often happens after separation. Keep up the good work! I am dreading it but have to prepare.
          It sounds like keeping detailed records is key. If you don't mind my asking, how many pages of evidence did you submit?
          thank you
          ok I do not have my bag right now so from memory
          hospital records ~130 (I remebr we numbering them manually)
          3 doc briefs avg ~110 pages each
          + I would say about 50 (may be even 100 including voir dire to deal with I have never used any chats" statement from mom) pages additional exhibits (after last break "I prepared another 2 each binder of emails and stuff - filed 30% of it. mom start saying some truth so I did not need all of it)

so in total I would say ~500/600 pages. that crazy I never actually counted it to be honest )

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
            What about transcripts wd, did you purchase them or did you use a recorder?
            I am not sure what you are asking ... Transcript will be only after trial or questioning. I did use recorder thou for my personal notes...

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
              so the court allowed you to record your trial
              Yes
              First thing I informed court.
              It realy helped and gave me hope for justice

Comment

Wow! 500 pages...I better get to work....
                Did the judge seem to you like he had read everything? Did you actually use all that stuff or did you just pull out specific examples to prove your points?
                At my 1st court appearance it seemed like judge had read very thoroughly, on 2nd or 3rd seemed like they read but found both ours to be somewhat irrelevant....didn't mention anything or made slight errors

Comment

WorkingDad:

Well done, awesome and encouraging! I reverberate the remarks of Tayken.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
                    Wow! 500 pages...I better get to work....
                    Did the judge seem to you like he had read everything? Did you actually use all that stuff or did you just pull out specific examples to prove your points?
                    At my 1st court appearance it seemed like judge had read very thoroughly, on 2nd or 3rd seemed like they read but found both ours to be somewhat irrelevant....didn't meontion anything or made slight errors

Nobody would like it but it,s not like he has a choice. I refer to almost every item. Except some of it like medical appointment. In fist part mom denied that I attend several appointments what I know I was. I pull out number of chats confirming that I was there. When second part begin a came back to thouse and she confirmed that I did go to thouse appointments so I did not specifically point to it. But if mom would continue to deny it I would

Comment

• WorkingDad,

I stumbled on this thread while trying to help a father navigate a profoundly biased OCL report conducted on his family. After he read this thread and the decision on CANll he broke out in tears. Why? Your Herculean efforts gave this man hope in a seemingly hopeless situation. As Tayken mentioned, I'm positive this decision is flying around the family law world!

This is an epic story worthy of a documentary!

Pursueinghappiness and blinkandimgone, your posts on this thread clearly indicate both of you need to spend a wee bit more time on a psychotherapists couch or follow the direction of your namesakes!

Along with WorkingDad's efforts and success we need to mention the courage and judicial integrity of the judge overseeing this!

Comment

• Originally posted by staysingle View Post

Pursueinghappiness and blinkandimgone, your posts on this thread clearly indicate both of you need to spend a wee bit more time on a psychotherapists couch or follow the direction of your namesakes!
                        Lol. You don't know me or anything about me. Please go fuck yourself - then wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

• Well said!

Comment

• Originally posted by staysingle View Post
                            WorkingDad,

I stumbled on this thread while trying to help a father navigate a profoundly biased OCL report conducted on his family. After he read this thread and the decision on CANll he broke out in tears. Why? Your Herculean efforts gave this man hope in a seemingly hopeless situation. As Tayken mentioned, I'm positive this decision is flying around the family law world!

This is an epic story worthy of a documentary!

Along with WorkingDad's efforts and success we need to mention the courage and judicial integrity of the judge overseeing this!
                            Well said a truly accurate and responsible response.....on all points ;-)

Comment

• Blink

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                              Lol. You don't know me or anything about me. Please go fuck yourself - then wash, rinse, repeat.

Each day your filthy mouth and sickening attitude gets worst. Why are you so angry. This forum is for support hahahha (emotional) and direction. If you feel the need to vent, go to your local gym and punch something--make it productive and not destructive. You are just simply mean, angry and obviously a bad case of PMS.
                              There are some that are misdirected for sure, and would probably appreciate some constructive ideas to lead them to a better path. Instead of respecting all that Working Dad has accomplished you choose to nit pick on any detail that suits your needs to lash out. Maybe you have a point, but Working Dad has stepped up to the plate and acknowledged that maybe his behaviour wasnt right,, he still doesnt deserve your filthy, low class dirty mouth.. He has accomplished and deserves credit instead of your constant put downs....Grow up and while you working on maturing be kind and ask some of your friends who share you disgusting attitude to join you at least you will finally be doing some good instead of showing this forum your very ugly side.

Comment

• lmao! Funniest thing I've read all day, thanks for the giggle.

At least I haven't signed up for a lifetime of whoredom just so I never have to get a job and support myself. You must be very proud!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X