No announcement yet.

Ex refused SA centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually did offer one time of access for him to go shopping with us for school clothes. He caused a scene at the mall, yelling at me in front of our daughter that I was ruining her and that he would sue me for millions of dollars and tell everyone secrets about me.
    I told him he blew his one chance and to wait for supervised access.

At this point none of my friends want to be in the same room as him and his family and friends are hardly trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlemommy View Post
      I actually did offer one time of access for him to go shopping with us for school clothes. He caused a scene at the mall...
      So you believe that your ex sexually abused your child (you must, because you still think supervised access is necessary), but you invited him clothing shopping at the mall, with you?

I can see, how such allegations might fall apart in court.

Comment

I was trying to be accommodating and reasonable. At that point we were still on a waiting list for the SA centre and I decided to give him a chance to see her.

I don't understand, it seems that no matter what I do I'm wrong. If I withhold her I'm being unreasonable but if I offer a chance at supervised access by myself I'm doing the wrong thing?

The mall incident was almost a year ago and that was the last time he saw her.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X