View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Stillbreathing Stillbreathing is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 685
Stillbreathing will become famous soon enough

If it’s solely owned by you and registered in your name you could write/email/text your ex they have until x date and time to return it or you are reporting it stolen and will be pressing charges against them. If you have a lawyer, they can request the immediate return of your vehicle.
Reply With Quote