OCL Lawyer - Stephen Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCL Lawyer - Stephen Beck

I am looking for anyone who has any history with a Mississauga based lawyer named Stephen Beck who works as an OCL. If you do would you be willing to share your experiences with me.

I am looking for people who have Stephen as their OCL.

NOTE: Please PM me - do not post in here. If you want to reply tell me you have PM'd me.

thank you

Search him up on canlii

Comment

Thanks. I am more looking for personal experiences which canlii would not have.I appreciate the direction though.

Comment

Originally posted by misconduct View Post
        I am looking for anyone who has any history with a Mississauga based lawyer named Stephen Beck who works as an OCL. If you do would you be willing to share your experiences with me.

I am looking for people who have Stephen as their OCL.

NOTE: Please PM me - do not post in here. If you want to reply tell me you have PM'd me.

thank you
        My new wife used Beck for her divorce. I believe he made some huge errors and refuses to revisit them. The mistakes cost my wife over $80,000 in equalization payment. Instead, she should have received over $20,000. Beck refuses to consider asking for a correction. He keeps raising his voice and becomes very defensive stating that the courts will never allow you to renegotiate the separation agreement, even if we have facts proving her ex-husband lied about his finances. Now he says it is too late to appeal, 1 1/2 years later.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X