Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stripes View Post
    Okay, if I'm getting this correctly, the OP

1) Has not been paying child support (doesn't matter whether the mother "claims" it or not, if you want to be taken seriously as a parent, you should be paying);
    2) Is on at least his second restraining order against the mother;
    3) Has had supervised access revoked.

I'm thinking there are bigger problems here than some paternity statement. The OP needs to start acting like a father (supporting his child, not battling the child's mother, co-operating with the system) if he wants anyone to take him seriously as a parent.
    1. i can care for the child on my own.
    2. ever heard of allegations and perjury. she was convicted on it but i plead to the crown to keep her out of jail. she now has to do 2000 community service hours....
    3. i still see my kid. you have been mistaken.

iceberg you are a moron. i stated this how many times....she admitted in her answer i was the father. she admitted it in her case conference settlement conference and several other motions that i was the father. Seriously people you dont even read.

Comment

http://www.winningcourtstrategies.co...in-family-law/

read that page. you know perjury is rampant when even lawyers admit it.

Comment

I found the part in the article about "delay" to be interesting. Who would have thought?

Comment

i know right?

Comment

question.

can babys mama be used as a witness?

there is no clear rules for this.

Comment

witness for what?

If it's to attest to the birth then I guess you can't get a better witness than the mother.

Comment

im an idiot.

can babys mama lawyer be used to testify?

Comment

There was occasion where my lawyer asked my ex's former lawyer (one ex used at divorce) if they would swear a statement. That lawyer agreed. It hasn't come to that (yet) but the possibility remains.

Perhaps you could share some more information on what you would like "baby's mama lawyer" to attest to?

Comment

Originally posted by SynGreis View Post
                    Ethics in Family Law | WinningCourtStrategies.com

read that page. you know perjury is rampant when even lawyers admit it.

Thanks for posting the article. Food for thought.

Comment

helpful article

Comment

can someone share case law where parent 1 was awarded sole custody because parent 2 refused to settle.

Comment

whats up SynGreis?

How's the grow op going? LOL

Comment

grow op is going fine.

but back to my question. anyone know case law im still trying to find something with canlii.

Comment

Stands to reason that if the two parents frequently can't agree on matters that they wouldn't be considered as candidates for "co-parenting."

I have found that most of the custody rulings with details tend to be on the British Columbia CanLii cases. I don't know why that is but there seems to be alot more published for BC.

Comment

yea i got stuff for joint custody.

im looking for sole custody as a last resort.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X