Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is interesting about this series of photography is that given the time each picture could possibly be related to a false allegation of "child abuse" for which jurisprudence identifying it as a false allegation can be attached to.

Possibly unknowingly the artist (photographer) who composed this series of photographs seems to have captured (with humour) the often false allegations of "child abuse" that highly conflicted parents raise against the other parent to the CAS and Family Courts on a consistent basis.

Specifically, the unsubstantiated and possibly anxiety and possibly disordered false allegations based on an "over anxious" and/or "over bearing" parent's subjective statements of their "beliefs" about situations a minor child relates to them about conduct of the "other parent" while they are in that parent's custody and care.

Although humours it does bring a serious overtone to the growing issues with "over anxious" parenting and the allegations that these "parents" bring forward to the CAS, law enforcement and the Family Courts.

Often, these "parents" like to attach hundreds of pictures to theirs and their negative advocates affidavit materials to demonstrate what "good" parents they are. It is sad that the courts just wave away this "evidence" to anxious parenting and truly don't understand the root cause and investigate "why" a parent and their family members would put to quote Patty60... "hundreds of pictures" with their affidavit materials in a public record.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Yea, I have to deal with pictures too.
      It still kind of bother me why would person in normal mind file with court number of pictures with (as only they see ) signs of abuse.

Just recent example from my case:
      Mom sent really inappropriate picture of a child thought OFW. When disclosure were requested from OFW I specifically asked to DO NOT PROVIDE THAT PICTURE (providing file name and date when it was uploaded) as I do not want it be in a record as this is just wrong.

So what Mom did ? She printed it and filed it by herself (at least this time she blackout most inappropriate parts on a picture with pen).

Talking about putting child first and all that... Still make me sad.

WD

Comment

Way back when my ex was trying to deny consent to a trip, which was subsequently brought before the courts. The trip was to go to my Mothers (her Grandmothers ) 60th birthday party 5 hours away. My ex included pictures from my facebook of our daughter with various members of my family having a great time, trying to show that our daughter spends alot of time with my family so this trip is not important to her.
        I won the motion and it was mostly a great trip(unfortunatly my ex made our daughter afraid of Grandma so she would not go near her for 2 entire days) but it was still great to go down there.
        Sometimes people really cannot see what they are doing. The judge noted that the pictures make it look like more of a reason to go, as our family is obviously close to each other and this is an important event.
        Thats my ex for ya, still did not get costs even though I won the motion lol.

Comment

FW: that is horrible. I didn't realize it was that common to include photos. WD: omg, your ex will stoop to the lowest levels and has no shame or sense of right and wrong. It is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
            FW: that is horrible. I didn't realize it was that common to include photos. WD: omg, your ex will stoop to the lowest levels and has no shame or sense of right and wrong. It is sad.
            Just imagine how horrible someone like the infamous previous poster "Patty60" must be to deal with who would take their own child to court (apparently) so they can get access to their grandchildren? Patty60 alleged in posting that in her court materials submitted hundreds of photos, telephone call logs that could never have existed, etc...

Comment

Awesome, ha ha!

Comment

These are hilarious!
                Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X