Prostitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostitution

If I'm a prostitute who gets pregnant from a rich guy can I get child support forever?

Good way to get out of the game... you can probably find some sperm somewhere to make the preganancy happen, even Felatio could make it work....

Scary....yep it works
    http://canlii.ca/t/fwwzb

Judge says it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Links17; 02-25-2014, 06:48 PM.

Probably not. Child support may be difficult to pay from jail.

Comment

Prob wouldnt be put in jail so you can pay child support

Comment

The judge is right and did the right thing. It isn't a new concept that you're sexually irresponsible, you can end up in a bad situation.

This idiot is lucky he ended up with a kid instead of a healthy case of HIV.

If you're stupid enough to sleep with people you don't know or prostitutes...then you need to exercise extreme caution.

What's even more stupid is anyone trying to paint a guy that engaged in this kind of behavior as a victim.

Comment

He is an idiot - I was just wondering if prostitutes have figured this out yet, apparently they have.

Comment

I honestly don't care what 'John' or his 'lady' friend wish to do in their spare time, the only victim would be the child who doesn't deserve either stupid parent - the judge did right IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
              I honestly don't care what 'John' or his 'lady' friend wish to do in their spare time, the only victim would be the child who doesn't deserve either stupid parent - the judge did right IMO.
              You're so so so right. I hope John pays well into retirement and those kids get an excellent education.

The woman may have been a prostitute at one point, maybe that's how he met her. Clearly she was something else to him as well. They did have two kids - 4 years apart - which sounds more like a mistress to me.

Comment

lol, I've done work (business related) for the guy in this case at one a point in my career...never met the guy, but it bizarre seeing him in a case like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                  you can probably find some sperm somewhere to make the preganancy happen, even Felatio could make it work....

Scary....yep it works
                  CanLII - 2013 ONSC 1936 (CanLII)
                  Um, no, I don't think you can get pregnant that way. Don't try this at home, kids.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
                    Um, no, I don't think you can get pregnant that way. Don't try this at home, kids.
                    Oh, come on now - it happened on Law & Order, it must be possible
                    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                      Oh, come on now - it happened on Law & Order, it must be possible
                      It happened in real life to a doctor in the US somewhere. The guy and his g/f were on the verge of breaking-up, she knew this. On one of their last dates, she gives him a BJ, saves the sperm and impregnates herself using a turkey baster or something like that.

Here is the article:

http://www.blackmediascoop.com/woman...-get-pregnant/

Here is a link to a guy whose g/f collected sperm from used condoms to get pregnant:

Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Stealing His Sperm To Get Pregnant

Lesson to guys out there and don't want to chance someone doing this to you - watch the condom circle the bowl as it gets flushed....

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDad View Post
                        Lesson to guys out there and don't want to chance someone doing this to you - watch the condom circle the bowl as it gets flushed....
                        Or only hang out with girls who swallow.
                        Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                          Or only hang out with girls who swallow.
                          For years that was my answer!!!

Comment

No matter how the pregnancy happened, child support is the right of the child. It's just near-impossible to disentangle that from the benefit to a parent who has most or all of the access.

Divorce Source: TOWARD A STRICT LIABILITY THEORY OF PARENTAGE

American, and sometimes out there, but you can see that the judges are trying to do right by the children involved.

Comment

Supporting the Children /= Child support

Child Support = Supporting the Mom and the Children w/ virtually 0 accountability.

Or Child Support = Giving the Mother money based on the number of common children hoping she spends it on them.

The fallacy that what is the "law" is right is disturbing - it used to be law that men owned the women and children, it used to be the law that women always got custody. We became more civilized and that changed but we're not done yet.

You need to assess the reasons and root causes of why are the way things are to deconstruct and modify or rebuild them so they are fair.

Don't be satisfied with the status quo...

This tongue-in-cheek situation is exactly the sort of thing that is completely unfair to the idiot because and literally like winning the lottery for the prostitute.

Ask somebody a question?
                              If you could become pregnant by a rich guy and all your needs would be paid for to the point you could live extravagantly till the child turns 25 years old (by then you'll have invested and save enough to live on till retirement) and then live off the savings till you retire would you do it?

The fact that there is a way for somebody to get that benefit at somebody else's expense is an injustice.
                              Last edited by Links17; 02-27-2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X