No announcement yet.

Safety concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thanks Arabian, the threatening of the rc's still continues, im just documenting n observing. I believe our children should be involved with him however i am hoping im wrong in my thinking that he is here for a cs agenda and will build tye children up and then let them down again as he takes off again to who knows where. all i can do at this point is support our children and be their rock i guess.
    i just can't dismiss the feeling in my stomach that the other shoe is about to drop not w/cs but with the relationship w/their dad.
    i guess i just deal with stuff as the time comes, if it comes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
      He is required to inform you if he is going to be somewhere?
      Link17... thanks so much for poignantly making your point with your line of questioning.

The father wants more time with the kids. He was wrong to threaten to cut off CS, wrong and idiotic to place it in writing.

Other then that I have been through the ringer with my STBX exploiting the "safety" concern.

OP... barring a restraining order and more generally anything violating the rule of law, we live in a free country. Let the man watch his kids swim... for God sake.

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply!

The trouble I find with posting is "our coles notes" version (for those that are old enough to know coles notes lol)

If ex wants to watch or attend swimming lessons and pick kids up from school etc great! I have no ill will against a parent squeezing in time with their kids,
        I think my concern is that I know theirs a motive to this, not a healthy motive something else that's where my concern is.

However as I stated before I will deal with whatever it is when the time comes.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X