Special Extraoridnary Expenses - Post secondary School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Extraoridnary Expenses - Post secondary School

I recently refilled my case with the Familly Responsibility Office. FRO cannot enforce payment for extraordinary expenses unless an order stipulates exactly how much the payout is responsible for (i.e. 60% of tuition etc). I have a first appearance coming up next week for a not ion I put forward for support. (Financial disclosure, retroactive child support pay and extraordinary expenses). Our current order states that we are each responsible for Extraoridnary expenses proportionate to our income. I want to amend this to stipulate in detail what we woukd each be responsible for (using our income as benchmark (proportionate to our income) specifically regarding Post Secondary a Education which is in the horizon (a year and a half away). My questions are:
    1) can it be raised together with the recent motion I recently filed? Or do I need to put forward another motion or update:amend current one
    2) with University being less than 2 years away, would you recommend I raise/prepare for this now or would you recommend I raise closer to when our daughter will be registering for post secondary education.
    I just want to be prepared

Thank you!
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X