The Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Proposal

For Links17 and others who might have forgotten that romantic time in their lives. This is 30 minutes long to watch (and does drag in spots) but it makes you think about that original "commitment and promise."

I wonder if these two are still married?

Yes..It's the Proposal Seen All Over the Web - Nashville News

After the recent conversations about obligations to look after someone, I have to say I did note the "I promise to look after you" part. The guy did it on tape and it's gone viral. He obviously didn't have legal advice before he made the statements LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      After the recent conversations about obligations to look after someone, I have to say I did note the "I promise to look after you" part. The guy did it on tape and it's gone viral. He obviously didn't have legal advice before he made the statements LOL.
      I truly hope that these two never end up in family court ... she has video proof to back up her claims! Not to change the subject or anything but a few months ago - in a fit of frustration over the STBX, I took all our wedding photos and videos and tossed 'em in the stove. (did me good).

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X