View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 08:19 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
What a terrible put-down of people who work in day cares.
I guess you missed the part where I said I was in agreement of before school care at the school. They also have part time daycares at my gym. Big difference in those then grumpy old biased ladies running daycare in their homes. We have quality daycare and we have crap daycare.

Quote:
Research shows that while high quality child care positively influences children's development and learning,
poor quality care is shown to have negative effects on children - regardless of social class
SRC: http://childcarecanada.org/sites/default/files/fs2.pdf

Quote:
Actually they do indeed have "real" jobs... they look after our most valuable resource - our children.
Quote:
resource - money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets.
Oh that's what your children are for to you and your fellow daycare providers now, a source of money.

Quote:
"They're usually a bunch of high school/college drop outs without any degrees, who could not get real jobs..." ????
Yes, the ones who have real careers (who I see at my job) are only doing it part time and are in university full time. And guess what, they're not studying any degree in child home daycareopy or child-supporteropy.

Quote:
"grumpy fat old daycare lady" ????
Imagine having to see this everytime you went to see your kids

No thanks.

Last edited by trinton; 10-31-2017 at 08:27 PM.