View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:56 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzuchy View Post
Yeah well I got a question of Canlii: I have about 4-5 important decisions in Family court and not a one has appeared on Canlii. How do I get my decisions on there? None of them are there. The judges have done fantastic work on my case and one is most likely precedent in re: to OCL and police and CAS involvement. I think it will help a lot of people but not one case of mine is on there. I was threatened by the Deputy Chief of Police that if I publish one particular decision that was very nasty against the cops I would be charged with "defamatory libel". I told him to shove it and have the balls to go after the Judge not me. I would love for my cases to be public.
You can request it be posted. Just contact CanLII and provide the court file number and the particulars of the orders (not ENDORSEMENTS) issued by the court.