View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 07:52 PM
StillPaying StillPaying is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 331
StillPaying is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
If anything he owes me money.
This is sad. You have an agreement. You know he is paying the amount you agreed on and you also know he is missing out on thousands of dollars over the years which you agreed to as well.

The only way to fix the issue is with an updated agreement/court order. You're not changing a thing except being more specific on how the support amount is paid. This doesn't affect you at all. Instead of sending your letter to CRA, you just need to consent to him sending it to court.

You don't need to amend for post secondary or anything else if you don't want to. What does your agreement say about updating child support?

Last edited by StillPaying; 01-22-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Reply With Quote