View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 11:18 AM
Alpinist Alpinist is offline
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Colorado
Posts: 49
Alpinist is on a distinguished road

I (foolishly) agreed for him to pay me an agreed upon amount of child support a year ago since I was getting so tired of dealing with him. He's been a pain when it comes to figuring out the child table support amount. It should be easy right?!? Just exchange incomes at tax time. He was constantly trying to negotiate to pay me less for example not include overtime and bonuses. If I were to guess I would say he doesn't want me to see his tax return.. As he's received a big promotion at work and also is working overtime and has an income property now.

Not sure what to do now. Since he is wanting to amend the agreement now before tax time.. Would it be fair for me to ask for the table support amount of child support? Thats what we should have done all along.

Thing is.. I just want to be done dealing with him.
Reply With Quote