Thread: Feeling beaten
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 09:00 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,086
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

You need to file a motion to update child support immediately. In it request full details on the childrens education including proof they were in school. You also need to call FRO and speak to your caseworker about this.

Never ever trust anything your ex says.
Reply With Quote