View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:13 PM
sa_snoopin sa_snoopin is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 20
sa_snoopin is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Endorsement to an order

Does anyone know how I can convert an endorsement into an order? What form will I need and what Rule # can I look at?
This was a 30 year misery and the respondent husband has refused to get a lawyer and I've run out of money. We've had a case conference and case settlement. Both times the judge wouldn't make an order but was very stern with respondent to settle.
This is a simple case, I want my half of the assets (he emptied the bank accounts when I caught him cheating). I'm entitled to support.
I don't understand why the judge won't just make an order, there's abuse involved and I have a mountain of evidence for everything.

We're going to a trial conference in January, one year after our separation date. No kids involved - they are both adults and married.

How do I get a judge to make an order?