View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 11:19 AM

Aveariel is on a distinguished road

thank you for responding ok so :
Re: the house I do not want it. if it ends up being sold then it will be sold from the appraisal it is 35k my half (he has the same after house payed that is).
RE kids: how is this good ? My kids are unhappy and do not want to spend time with him it is breaking my heart that when my daughter calls me and asks for me to come get her and I cannot. she gets yelled at by him when he hears she wants to come to me and if she cry's then she is penalized.example no t.v for the week. I have written down the reasons on why 50-50 should not happen at this time -there is 38 reasons.
he took my kids on a 4 wheeler without a helmet (aside from the fact that he was riding the thing with 2 children under 16) my daughter fell of by doing a back flip of the machine (she told me he was scarred that he killed her). kids are hardly ever at his house always at girlfriends house,grandparents house, sisters house.winter time my daughters jacket broke and for a week he let her go to school this way (she was cold all week). kids where missing school due to him taking them out on the black ice in -35 they got sick.his father or family takes the kids to activities that he inscribes them in. even when the kids tell him they do not want to do these activities they still have to cause he does not consider what they want to do.He does not let kids call me when they ask. his girlfriend only has a 2 bdrm condo and 1 child yet all kids sleep in the same bed and room (2 girls and 1 boy). He says that he is the only one that gets to make decisions when it comes to the kids and I have to follow it.(keep telling him that it is 50-50 he has even been told by the lawyer ).He says that I have no right to know what the kids do, who they are with, where they sleep when it is his week yet when it is my week if they stay somewhere else I have to inform him(so he says).He is still drinking daily(he drinks a lot). His girlfriend drinks daily. he states that he does not care what the lawyers say what matters is what he says and decides. Reconciliation is not possible he has been dating another (to be honest there is no way on this earth i would go back to him). Daughter dropped off with 4 wide streeks of hot pink in her hair semi permanent which was his girlfriends idea and took her to the salon(I was never informed). His girlfriend is making decisions on what my kids do since they are at her house.Kids have to fold laundry theirs and his, do dishes, make ALL the beds in the house, and clean the basement. Kids are exhausted by the time they come to me. My daughter is not allowed to see her friends cause they live to far from his girlfriends house ( our old house is about 2 blocks at the most away from all the kids friends). He knew that I wanted to visit my family in the summer yet ended up having to take him to court to get permission cause he was difficult about it, at the last minute he decided this does not work for him (it was the first week of June) he is plumber construction weeks where off this year so I tried to compromise and give him an extra week while I lose a week. still ended up having to go to court cost me (3k). When it is his week if he wants alone time with his girlfriend he will drop kids with family and take off with her.He never cooks for the kids always his family or his girlfriend. Then coaches of the kids informed me that it is nice to at least see one parent (me) cause usually it is grandpa or aunt.No matter what time I call the house always am. His mom does homework with my daughter.My daughter is begging me to please let her stay with me. Kids tell me they are tired of having to run around from morning to night. his week my son always takes off to his friends place (the only way my daughter gets to go is to see her brothers friends), yet when they are with me their friends come to my house or they just spend time with me and we play games together. I had the kids for 3.5 weeks the day I returned them he spend an hour with them then took off with his girlfriend overnight left the kids with the aunt. the kids full name carries both of our last names yet he labels everything of the kids in his last name only.
I have a stable full time job in a bank (have had this for 7 years). he changes continuously.
I have a stable home for my children. He is on E.I for minimum of half a year.
I have time for my children. He spends most of his time with his girlfriend.
what baffles me is that he hardly spends time with them when it is his week and leaves them with someone in the family yet refuses to leave them with me instead and the kids tell him they would much rather be with me but he says that it is his week and that's that he decides.