This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarborough and Area

Just a question about Scarborough - There's a 24 hr breakfast nostalgia diner somewhere N 401 - Markham road/Morningside area - Anyone know the name of it...

You're kind of describing Ted's on Old Kingston Rd but that's a lot further south.

Comment

Thanks Mess,

That could very well be it - I wasn't driving and it was about 3 a.m. passing through. The food was awesome. The place was packed even at that time. Just about everything on the menu even pancakes.

Another favorite, Franky Tomatoes, Woodbine/Steeles area - any insight?

Comment

If you were coming in along #2 highway instead of 401 it was likely Ted's. Amazing place actually been there since the '50s. Don't know about Franky.

Comment

I searched google for the Frankie tomatoes (still there) and the Ted's you mentioned. Hope to get there when I'm out that way.

Thanks again...

Comment

Franky's is still there (at least it was a couple years ago). Good food too!

Comment

Been there a few times but not recently. Great Italian villa atmosphere, then, with awesome buffet selection.

Comment

The place I think you are looking for is located at the corner of Markham Rd. and Sheppard, excellent all day breakfast, i believe the name is The Station.

Comment

Teds is in Highland Creek Village at Lawson Rd and Highway #2 but quite sure they are not open 24 hours. As for Frankies Tomatoes well was just there in June and the food is as good as it was years ago. Never been to the Station. Better go though Chow!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X