View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 11:07 AM

Selfrepmom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom 2 Two View Post
also the teacher informed me of their lies... saying they had not been given anything for the start of school. That they had to ask their son when meet the teacher night is???

Itís funny I keep all my emails and the second day of school when all the paperwork comes home as per usual itís always scanned and emailed to dad and gfís joint email account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why arenít you just instructing the school/teacher to send dad this info directly? My boyfriendís daughters teacher emails him every week with updates etc. my daughterís school does the same with my ex. They even send out two report cards for us. I have ZERO interest in being the middle man between my ex and our daughterís school because

A) It means I have 1 more reason why I need to communicate with him
B) It opens up another avenue of criticism (you didnít give me document A, why wasnít I informed of event B) My babysitting duties with him ended when I left his ass. Heís a big boy, and so is your ex. Let them communicate with the school and figure it out themselves. Remove yourself from the equation.

As for the app issue- good that they removed her, but guaranteed someone that controlling will just sign up a new account under your exís name and continue to monitor everything.