View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:30 AM
99bobster99 99bobster99 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 27
99bobster99 is on a distinguished road


The answer is NO to BOTH, but I expect a lot of resistance from my ex! It is her mindset, just to stick it to me AGAIN! My child is very bright, but just has no interest in school at all and hopefully will not take the "easy" road and just sit around doing nothing with their life.

I greatly appreciate your insight and direction to submit the forms you mentioned. Do you think it would be a good idea to send the notice, that is for my ex, via registered mail? This way there is tracking involved, it may be better in case it goes to court in order to recoupe the costs, as you mentioned?

Do you think I should state in the letter to my ex that I plan on taking this to court should she not accept as well as asking for overpayments?