View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:19 PM
ctchmeifucan ctchmeifucan is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cedar Valley Ontario
Posts: 2
ctchmeifucan is on a distinguished road

My spouses 17 year old moved out of her mothers home last december and although we have notified FRO of this, they continue to send the mother child support for a child that no longer resides there..why? because she simply denied it. This child is going to university in September and turns 18 in August. The original agreement does not provide for University. We would however like to continue that support but how do we know what FRO will do once she is 18. We would like that money to go directly to his daughter. Will FRO cut off the payment at 18 if the agreement does not provide for university. That seems to be the only hope for us to ensure his daughter is getting money and not the mother. We cannot afford to go to court on this, so can someone please advise?