View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Momymonkey Momymonkey is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Momymonkey is on a distinguished road

Hi Bobster,
Check this link, it might be helpful

I was not registered with FRO, so I wrote a formal letter with copy of the agreement stating that child support would cease. My lawyer advised that the court allows the child a period for "Growing Up" of 12 months and I must re-intated support when/if he decided to go back to school and lives with custodial parent.

I have another child that will be turning 18 this June and he has also decided that he will not be going to college so support will end for him, but will be re-instated if he decides to go to college within the next 12 months.

Good Luck

Last edited by Momymonkey; 03-25-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: misread orginal post