View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:59 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

When I kicked my ex out of the house and changed the security codes I made sure that I removed all of his personal property and put it in a location that he could easily retrieve (there was alot of stuff).

Shortly thereafter (within a few weeks) I received a call from the police department. My ex had filed a report that I was denying him his personal property. I was astounded. Turned out that my ex's g/f had personal property in one of the trucks (we owned a trucking company) in one of the big rigs. Police made ex make a detailed list of the alleged property and I had to make sure that he received it. The "property" what my ex determined to be "sentimental" tools as well as children's articles (he had a young girlfriend LOL). It was insane really. However I had to comply. The children's toys and the old tools from a toolbox in a particular semi were made available to him. My 60 year old ex got his stuff and it cost me probably in the range of 2k for me to make these arrangements through my lawyer (I was a newby to divorce).

Give her the shit and don't look back - advice from an old warrior.